Where is Nepal Located ?
Nepal is a third world country i.e developing country located in the lap of Himalayas ie Mount Everest . Lumbini birthplace of Lord Buddha is situated in Nepal.Mt. Everest (Sagarmatha) & Lumbini are the main reason behind to put Nepal on the top of world as ultimate adventure tourism destination in the world.Nepal is also known as HEAVEN ON THE EARTH because Nepal is small beautiful God gifted Country with tremendous geographic diversity having multilingual, multiethnic, multicultural and multi-religion as Unity in diversity.
Population of Nepal
According to 2011 Census
FLAG OF NEPAL
MAP OF NEPAL
FOR MORE ABOUT NEPAL
Seven key facts of Nepal :
- Nepal is home to the highest mountains in the world including Mount Everest.
- Lumbini,birthplace of Lord Buddha is situated in Nepal.
- Kathmandu has more UNESCO heritage sites in its immediate area than any other capital!
- The Nepalese flag isn’t a rectangle.
- Nepal has never been conquered or ruled by another country.
- Kathmandu,Nepal is also Known as city of temples
- Nepal’s timezone is 5 hours 45 minutes ahead of GMT.